- Ulasan (0)
- Vibration frequency of 67Hz(4,000vpm) allows highly efficient compaction with optimum impact spacing without sacrificing speed.
- Cross mounted hydraulic drive motors on the front and rear drums keep the roller driving straight even at slower speeds.
COMFORT AND SAFETY
- Excellent 360-degree visual angle and drum edge visibility for added safety.
- Long life Sakai patented rubber isolators for drums.
- Flip open engine hood provides easy accessibility to engine and components for daily maintenance and service.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. *Engine meets EPA standards. *Using low quality fuel may cause engine failure.
|Load on front||kg(lb)||650(1,435)|
|Load on rear||kg(lb)||820(1,810)|
|Overall height(with ROPS)||mm(in)||2,440(96)|
|Model||GX630 (EPA-Phase 3)|
|Type||Gasoline, Air-cooled, 4cycle, 2cylinder|
|Vibrator||Eccentric shaft type|